Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mexican dinner

Well, Friday night went almost as planned for dinner....but I definitely used up all of my flex points instead of just the half I had hoped for. Dinner was super yummy though so it was totally worth it.

I shared some fabulous ceviche with the girls, plus some homemade tortilla chips with salsa, sour cream and guacamole. So yum!! My dinner was a black bean and chorizo burrito...which on it's own wouldn't be too bad but it was topped with more tasty guacamole and served with more yummy chips. I only ate about 2/3 of the burrito though because I was full so I'll take that as my victory for the evening.

There was some sangria and a couple of ciders later though, so that basically wiped out any points I may have had left. And I only got one dance in for the night so no activity points to make up for the extra eats. Ah well!! Pin It

No comments: