Monday, July 27, 2009

Live from TO

Hi all,

Just thought I'd pop in for a quick minute and say hi from Toronto! The cottage weekend was fabulous...we lucked out with good weather and spent most of Friday and Saturday out in the boat, catching some rays and catching some fishies (OK, fishing is a spectator sport for me, but it's still fun to watch!). Food was good, drinking was minimal, laughter was plentiful. All in all, a good time had by all.

On the drive home yesterday the skies opened up over Toronto and let loose a huge storm...thunder and lightening...the whole mess. Lightening even struck the house here and blew out my friend's modem, PVR, alarm clock and Xbox. Thankfully he resurrected his Xbox and modem, but the PVR is about to make a trip to the store.

I'll be back full force from Halifax tomorrow. In the meantime, don't forget to enter the contest for a FREE four week Booty Camp. Visit Friday's post and leave a comment to enter. I will choose the winner tomorrow night (pending more entries...come on people, this is a $200 value!!).

Til then,
Jaime Pin It

3 comments:

Angela Power said...

I haven't been fishing in YEARSS (decades) and I really wanna go!

misssarahlou said...

Sounds like you are having a good time!

I wish I could enter the contest but there are no location near me:(

Enjoy the res of your trop

Anonymous said...

Sounds like heaven being out on a boat soaking up the sun!!! Glad you're having a great time.