Monday, July 20, 2009

Another Guest Post Opportunity!

Yes, that’s right! I’m going to be incommunicado yet again. Bwahahaha. I know you are all jealous right? OK, maybe not…but you might be glad to know that I am looking for more guest posts. This is your chance if you missed out last time.

I’m not going to ask for specific topics this time (ie: last time I requested recipes). Instead I leave it open to you…as long as it’s about health or fitness then I’m happy. If you include photos I’m even happier!

If you are interested, please email me at embracingbalance@gmail.com and let me know your ideas. I’m leaving this Thursday afternoon so it’s short notice, but I have faith in you!

Also, I am thinking about doing some Q&A posts to fill space while I am gone…so if anyone has any questions for me to answer now’s your chance! Leave them in a comment on this post, or email them to me. I will do my best to get the answers together before I head off.

I will be gone for 4 days and will have no computer access during that time (hellooooo lovely cottage on a lake in the boonies of Ontario!) so your help is much appreciated!!

signature

Pin It

No comments: