Thursday, June 04, 2009

Smoothie Week – Day Four

This time brown does mean chocolatey!  Let’s call this one the Chocolate Monkey Monster!

In the blender today:

IMG_0964

3 ice cubes (which did not crush up!)

1 small frozen banana

1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze

big glug of light coconut milk

1 heaping tablespoon chocolate PB2

1/4 cup raw whole oats (thanks for the reminder on that one Eurydice!)

I really had to blend this one well.  I let it run while I wandered off to wash my hands and tidy the living room (and even then the big ice cubes didn’t totally crush up).

It’s pretty yummy though.  Kind of tastes like a malt.  I topped it with a drizzle of FH’s chocolate syrup just for fun!  Yum!

IMG_0965 IMG_0968

What did you blend up today?

Pin It

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Sounds and looks yummy! Not sure how point friendly it would be for me though! Such a cute little cup!