Saturday, June 27, 2009

Operation Beautiful!

I’ve been dying all week to get out there a be a part of Caitlin’s fantastic new project, Operation Beautiful!  Working at home and taking Booty Camp instead of going to the gym was keeping me from being in any good public places to take part.

Until today!

After my workout at the gym, I dug out my trusty sticky notes and when the coast was clear I posted my first Operation Beautiful note on the mirror in the change room.

010

After I took that photo I felt this amazing glow inside of me.  I know it sounds cheesy but I just know that someone saw that note and smiled, and that alone makes it all worthwhile.  If they left it there for the next person and they smiled too, then all the better!!

The plan is to leave notes each time I’m in there and can get away with it.  There are at least six mirrors that I can move around to…plus a zillion lockers to hide notes in.  :)  Game on!

Pin It

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, maybe I should take this to Calgary. I could leave notes at the pool.

I need to get me some post its...

Kelly said...

I love that you leave notes in there :) That's sweet! I'm sure you're putting smiles on many peoples faces <3

Miz said...

I LOVE IT!!!

My 3 year old and I took and entire morning and did the same (post next week) and it made ME SMILE so much...

Sarah said...

What a fantastic idea! Everyone deserves to have a bit of a boost. Thanks for being so sneaky and fabulous!

Lex said...

I love it and I actually ACTUALLY got a chill (one of the good chills) when I read how good you felt afterwards!

I need to get out more and participate in OB!