Friday, March 27, 2009

Snack Attack - RiceWorks

I mentioned RiceWorks Gourmet Brown Rice Crisps in a post earlier this week. They were kryponite then, and they were kryptonite today. Ha. I should have known not to buy more! bwahahaha. But after watching the cute commercials on their UK partner website, I just had to try more flavors. Let me tell you that the Baked Cinnamon are PURE EVIL in a bag. Not exactly fair considering their slogan: Give in to Good.

Riceworks are my new fave treat.


I'm not even going to spend any time telling you about them. I am only going to demand that you pick up a bag the next time you are in the cracker aisle at your fave grocery store. If you like chips like I like chips, then I bet that you love these too. Just don't sit down with a bag like I have...cuz then you won't have any left for sharing! Pin It

4 comments:

Julie said...

I also bought about two weeks ago. It did not even last two days. I love the Salsa Fresca...YUMMY!!!!

Pheonix said...

omigod you are so cute! ROFL at your awesome picture! I can almost hear you now "RICEWORKS WEEEEEEEEEE!"

Jen said...

MMMM, I tried the Thai version (I don't know what they were called...sweet thai or something??? YUM!!!)
I NEED to try those!

Natalie said...

I had the sweet chili ones yesterday. OMG they are good! I don't know if I should thank you and shake my fist at you. LOL!